jas kaur's Note:
This recipe is really good. I saw it on TV.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 3 tablespoons garlic, chopped fine-ground with
- 2 -3 whole red peppers
- spring onion leaves, chopped fine (to garnish)
- 1Heat the oil in a wok and add the onions, stir over high heat till a little soft.
- 2mix all ingredients for sauce.
- 3Add the garlic paste and red peppers and stir-fry till fat separates.
- 4Add the mushrooms and stir-fry over high heat, till well mixed.
- 5Add a cup of water, bring to a boil and add the sauce mixture and bring to a boil, stirring all the time.
- 6Lower the heat and simmer for a minute or so and serve hot garnished with the greens.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms in Hot Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.1
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 183.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 5.4 g