Yummy! Serve with grilled meats, along side salads, or out of the jar! This came from "365 Great Barbeque and Grilling Recipes". Enjoy!
- Drain artichokes, reserving the marinade from jars.
- Place the artichokes in a medium bowl.
- Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and scallions.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and hot sauce to reserved artichoke marinade.
- Whisk well to blend.
- Pour over vegetables and toss.
- Serve immediately or cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
This was very good, although I think I'd double the artichokes in future (I love them so). I also added a crushed clove of garlic. It was nice and flavorful. Thanks so much for posting, Sharon! Made for Photo Tag game.
Yummy! I really liked it! I didn't add scallions as I didnt' like them and didn't add olive oil as there was plenty in the artichoke sauce. I had this over greens for a lunchtime salad
This made a great side dish for dinner last night. Took Rita's suggestion and added a smashed garlic clove. I'm betting the leftovers will be even better for lunch today. Thanks for another great recipe, Sharon!