1/1 Photo of Mushrooms and Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
Yummy! Serve with grilled meats, along side salads, or out of the jar! This came from "365 Great Barbeque and Grilling Recipes". Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain artichokes, reserving the marinade from jars.
- 2Place the artichokes in a medium bowl.
- 3Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and scallions.
- 4Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and hot sauce to reserved artichoke marinade.
- 5Whisk well to blend.
- 6Pour over vegetables and toss.
- 7Serve immediately or cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushrooms and Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (243 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.5
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 244.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.2 g