- Ready In:
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon basil, fresh (1 tsp if dry)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 artichoke hearts, cooked (or just use from a jar)
- 1⁄2 lemon
- In blender or food processor all all but oil. While running, drizzle in the oil.
- Serve now or refrigerate in glass jar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.