Mushrooms and Artichoke Hearts Vinaigrette
photo by Halcyon Eve
- Ready In:
- Drain artichokes, reserving the marinade from jars.
- Place the artichokes in a medium bowl.
- Add water chestnuts, mushrooms, and scallions.
- Add olive oil, vinegar, salt, and hot sauce to reserved artichoke marinade.
- Whisk well to blend.
- Pour over vegetables and toss.
- Serve immediately or cover and marinate in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is great, refreshing, crunchy,and full of flavor! At step four I added roasted mashed garlic and fresh chopped rosemary which I whisked into the marinade. I just have to say YUMMY!I served as a appetizer with fresh crisp Italian bread for dipping in the marinade which I added more virgin olive oil to.