1/1 Photo of Mushroom Soup Smothered Chicken Breasts
Yummy, moist chicken breasts covered with a mushroom soup sauce. Really easy to make on a busy weeknight. Add your favorite veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown chicken breasts on both sides in olive oil in large skillet, but don't fully cook. Remove when done.
- 2In same skillet, cook garlic, mushrooms and red onion in olive oil till tender.
- 3Add cream of mushroom soup, water, salt, pepper, basil and cayenne. Stir till mixed.
- 4Add chicken breasts to skillet, spoon sauce over chicken. Cover skillet. Bring to simmer.
- 5Cook until chicken is done--time will vary depending on size of chicken breasts.
- 6Serve chicken with sauce.
- 7***Sauce is good on stuffing and mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Soup Smothered Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.9
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 591.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 32.8 g