Mushroom Risotto With White Wine
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Pour the wine, water and vegetable bouillon in a pan and let sit in medium to low heat.
- Sauté the onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes. Then, add the garlic, saffron, thyme, salt and pepper. Sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the rice and stir well for about 5 minutes.
- Add the warm mix of wine, water and bouillon. Stir well.
- Put the pan in the oven for about 20 minutes. If rice is still not completely cooked after 20 minutes, add more water or wine and leave in the oven for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the parmesan cheese at the end.