Recipe by flower7
I created these to use up some items in the fridge and really liked them. Hope you enjoy too!
- 0.5 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 medium portobello mushroom
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (2 ounce) package miniature phyllo cups
- 1 1⁄2-2 ounces gouda cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Clean mushroom (remove stem and gills) and chop in roughly 1/8 inch pieces (does not need to be exact).
- Combine ricotta, chopped mushroom, parsley, salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Fill mini shells with filling (they will be very full). Top each one with a little Gouda.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place filled shells on baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before digging in!