Pimento Cheese Mini Phyllo Cups
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- 8 sheets of frozen phyllo dough
- 6 ounces palmetto cheese, original, jalapeno or 6 ounces bacon
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a sheet of phyllo and brush with melted butter.
- Place another sheet on top and repeat until you have four sheets stacked up.
- Cut phyllo sheets into small equal squares that will fit into the cups of a mini muffin pan. Press each square into the cups of a mini muffin pan, making the phyllo form into a cup shape.
- Scoop a teaspoon of palmetto cheese into each mini phyllo cup.
- Sprinkle with chopped bacon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the pimento cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!