Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick prep side dish that can bake while preparing the rest of the meal. My mother-in-law makes this during the holidays and the family loves it. You can cut the butter to 1/2 stick with good results.
- 236.59 ml long grain rice
- 118.29 ml butter
- 396.89 g can beef broth
- 283.49 g can French onion soup
- 226.79 g jar mushroom pieces
- Pre heat oven to 350°F Brown rice in butter and pour into a casserole dish.
- Add additional ingredients and cover.
- Bake for 1 hour or until rice is tender.