1/3 Photos of Mushroom Puffs
This makes a great appetizer or party food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- 2Add the onion and mushrooms, saute until the liquid evaporates.
- 3Add the flour, whisking until smooth.
- 4Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Add the lemon juice, stirring constantly.
- 6Add the cream and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- 7Stir in the salt and pepper, to taste.
- 8Remove from heat.
- 9Roll out the pastry on a floured surface to 1/8 inch thick.
- 10Cut into 2 1/2 inch squares.
- 11Place a heaping teaspoon of the filling in the center of each square.
- 12Grasp all 4 corners and pinch the four seams to form a bundle, drop into the cup of a mini muffin pan (Do not force them down).
- 13Repeat with the remaining pastry and filling.
- 14Cover and chill.
- 15Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- 16Bake for 20-25 minutes or until sides and bottoms are browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Puffs
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.0
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.7 mg
- Sodium 141.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 4.7 g