1/2 Photos of Mushroom 'n Gorgonzola Bundles
Meredith .F's Note:
From "The Best Of Byerly's" cookbook. Byerly's is THE greatest market I have ever been to-located in St. Louis Park, MN. Just to give you an idea-they sell Waterford & Lladros as well as groceries!! ALMOST makes visiting my in-laws worthwhile:)!!Tender "pastry" bundles encase a marvelous mushroom-cheese filling. Frozen puff pastry makes prep a breeze and gives these appetizers special-occasion status.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Rinse and pat mushrooms dry; twist off stems.
- 3Unfold puff pastry and cut into 36 squares.
- 4Fill each mushroom cap with a spoonful of Gorgonzola cheese.
- 5Place 1 filled mushroom in the center of 1 puff pastry square.
- 6Draw all 4 corners up to form a bundle and pinch center together to form a knob. Repeat to bundle all the mushrooms.
- 7Brush each bundle lightly with egg.
- 8Bake until golden borwn-approx. 10-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom 'n Gorgonzola Bundles
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 154.6
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.9 mg
- Sodium 186.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g