Cunetto's Spaghetti Con Broccoli (Actual Recipe)
- Ready In:
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked (shells work well too)
- 24 ounces half-and-half cream
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 lb small broccoli floret
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (may increase to 1 cup for a thicker sauce if need be)
- Combine cream, butter, broccoli, mushrooms, parsley and seasonings in a sauce pan over medium heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Increase the heat of the cream sauce slightly and bring to a boil.
- When cream sauce boils, add cooked and drained spaghetti noodles to the sauce.
- Reduce over medium heat until cream sauce clings to the spaghetti.
- Remove from heat and toss in parmesan cheese, a little at a time until desired sauce consistency is achieved.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation