1/27 Photos of Mushroom Grilled Cheese
Taken in a book from Marie-Josée Taillefer in Quebec
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb white mushrooms or 1/2 lb brown button mushroom, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 tablespoon chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 slices crusted bread
- 4 slices raclette cheese (or favorite cheese) or 4 slices smoked gouda cheese (or favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- butter (to grill the sandwiches)
- olive oil (to grill the sandwiches)
- 1Heat butter in a pan.
- 2Sautéed mushrooms with thyme until golden.
- 3Salt and pepper.
- 4Garnish 4 slices of bread with a slice of cheese, 1/4 of the mixture on each slice, and a little bit of mustard, if wanted.
- 5Cover with the remaining slices of bread.
- 6Heat a little bit of butter and oil in a pan.
- 7Grill sandwiches on each side until they are well golden and the cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.0
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 309.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: