- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 400 g mushrooms, finely chopped (flats, not buttons)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh and finely chopped
- 185 g thick Greek yogurt
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a frypan and add the mushrooms and salt.
- Cook over a medium heat for about 10 minutes or until very soft, and all the liquid has evaporated.
- Place this mixture and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, and add more lemon juice if you wish.