Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Makes a great appetizer or savory bread.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced or 4 1⁄2 ounces mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary or 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) canrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 15x10x1-inch baking dish or large sheet pan. Heat oil in small skillet over med heat. Add onion, mushrooms, tomatoes, oregano, rosemary and garlic; cook and stir 4 min or until onion/mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat.
- Unroll dough and place in greased pan; starting at center, press out with hands to 12x9 rectangle. Spread onion/mushroom mixture evenly over dough. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425°F for 12 to 14 min or until edges of crust are golden brown. Cut into 8 or 16 rectangles.