Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
this was very tasty, I love mushrooms, I served the with steak and mashed taters, with a mixed greens salad.
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 cups sliced white mushrooms (8 ounces)
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, cored,seeded,cut in thin strips
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Melt the margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Saute the mushrooms, pepper strips, and garlic until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid has evaporated, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard, dill, and ground pepper; toss to coat.
- Heat through.
really good with very little salt. i was pleasantly surprised!