Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I found the recipe here on recipezaar on the message boards. I don't remember who posted it.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups warmed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 ounces Green Giant sliced mushrooms, broiled in butter, drained
- In a heavy pan, melt the butter; add in the flour, salt, pepper, and paprika while constantly whisking until smooth.
- Slowly stir in the milks and cook on med-low heat until thickened. Add in mushrooms and remove from heat.
- Place a lid on the pot and let sit while meat rests before slicing.