Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and a quick meal to make after work.
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 1 (40 g) envelope onion soup mix
- Place chicken in casserole or roaster.
- Spoon soup (mushroom) over chicken.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Cover, bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours or until done and tender.
The taste of this dish was great, and the chicken was very tender. However, I found it WAY too salty for my taste. Next time, I think I will only add 1/2 packet of the onion soup mix. I made some mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli to go with...definitely very quick and easy! Thanks for posting! ~Manda
Made this a few times tastes great with egg noodles added.