Prep 4 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is my wife's recipe. she eats these all the time, and they do taste good I have to admit! Quick and easy and good for you as well.
- 1 eggo nutri-grain low-fat whole grain waffle
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- Cook waffle in toaster.
- Add cottage cheese, berries, and syrup on top.
- You can also add a dollop of sugar free Cool Whip if you want.
- You can use any kind of berries or fruit you want. Sometimes she uses bananas or strawberries!