1/3 Photos of Mulberry Jam
My Private Note
(1/2 pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put berries in saucepan and crush.
- 2Heat gently until juice starts to flow.
- 3Then, simmer covered, for 15 min.
- 4Put into jelly cloth or bag and squeeze out the juice. Measure out 3 cups of juice into a very large saucepan.
- 5Add sugar and lemonjuice, mix well.
- 6Put over high heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 7AT ONCE STIR IN THE PECTIN.
- 8Then, bring to a rolling boil and boil hard for 1 min., stirring constatly.
- 9Remove from heat skim off the foam, with a metal spoon.
- 10POUR QUICKLY INTO HOT STERILIZED JARS AND THEN SEAL.
- 11Then Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2887 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 753.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 188.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: