Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is just like a Mounds Candy Bar. Need I say more?? Please someone try this and tell me if I"m close.:-)
- 18 ounces chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 12 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- Make chocolate cake according to box directions.
- Heat marshmellows, milk, and sugar slowly until all melted.
- Stir in coconut and pour over cake.
- Heat sugar and milk and butter until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate chips.