Prep1 hr 10 mins
Grilled with a nice charred flavor and exotic spice, these go great with a salad and a side of couscous. You can also cook these under the broiler as well as the grill.
- Mix together all ingredients until blended.
- Chill for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak them for 35 minutes to an hour.
- Oil your hands, and divide meat into 24 portions.
- Take one portion and shape into an elongated patty like a torpedo and run a skewer through it.
- Set on waxed paper until time to cook.
- Repeat with remaining meat portions.
- Grill for 6 minutes until cooked through.
These were sooooo good!!! I only left out the mint, cuz I didn't have any. Love the flavors of this.
We enjoyed this for dinner tonight. I didn't have mint and didn't want to try and sub something for it. Next time I will up the marjoram and cumin. These were nice and juicy and I'm already planning on serving these to company. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Served with Moroccan Chickpeas and Sweet Potatoes, couscous and greek yogurt flavoured with mint and cummin this made for a wonderful meal. The only adjustments I made to the recipe was to double the dried spices and use roasted and crush cumin seed instead of powder. Endevour to cut your onin into very small dice or fgrate it so the patties keep together well. Thanks for sharing