Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Exotic and spicy! A good accompaniment would be fresh fruit or a side of couscous.
Make and share this Moroccan Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 orange, peeled,seeded and diced
- 1 cup diced broiled boneless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons mild Heinz chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- salt and black pepper
- 1 dash cayenne pepper (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together well.
I reduced the chili sauce as another suggested and this pasta was wonderful.
I tried to like this, it was quick, easy, I loved biting into the cumin seeds, but in the end it was just too hot for me to enjoy. I would make this again but reduce the chilli sauce to about 2 teaspoons-mine was obviously too hot for my palate. I worried it would not have enough dressing, but there was plenty-just too much chilli sauce.