Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummy cookies and kids will love the name!
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter flavor shortening
- 2 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 4 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 9 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine shortening and sugars in a very large bowl.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in peanut butter, corn syrup, baking soda, and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips and oats.
- Form dough in ice cream scoop or 1/4 c and level with knife.
- Drop 3 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 13 minutes or until just turning brown.
- Cool 5 minutes before removing from cookie sheet to cooling rack.