Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are BIG cookies. Great fun to make with kids for a party. My 2 1/2 year old nephew "Turtle" love these.
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup miniature M&M baking bits
- 4 1⁄2 cups rolled oats
- Cream the butter, brown sugar and sugar together with mixer.
- add eggs (one at a time), peanut butter, corn syrup, and vanilla. mix until well blended.
- add baking soda.
- add in rolled oats on cup at a time, making sure they are well belended before adding next. You may fine you do not need all that you have on hand.
- Finally add in all the good stuff - M&M's and chocolate chips.
- Using 1/4 cup measuring scoop - I said they were big - drop onto greased baking sheet. no need to flatten.
- Bake at 350 for 12 to 15 minutes.