1/1 Photo of Monster Cookies
These are very crisp, crunchy cookies that are full of chocolatey goodness. A big hit in our house. For this recipe I recommend weighing your oats, I found that when using a measuring cup I get way too many oats as opposed to using the weight on the carton. I also used a medium cookie scoop to measure out the cookies (probably 1/8th of a cup). Since it makes 66 cookies I recommend making some dough balls and freezing them until firm, then putting them in a freezer bag to bake at a later time. Then you can just pull out what you need and bake them. Prep time is an estimate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350.
- 2Combine the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- 3Add brown sugar, eggs, egg whites and vanilla.
- 4Beat until smooth.
- 5Add oats, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Hand mix in chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- 7Drop spoonsfuls of dough at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden.
- 9Let cool for a few minutes on sheet and then put on wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 66
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.6
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 99.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g