Flourless Monster Cookies
- Ready In:
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups dark brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1⁄2 cups old fashioned oats, not instant
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄4 cup toffee pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silpats.
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together in mixer (about 3 minutes).
- In a large bowl, toss oats, cinnamon and baking soda together.
- Add eggs to butter & sugar mixture one at a time. Make sure the eggs are mixed in well. Add vanilla and salt. Mix to combine.
- Add the oat mixture to the bowl and then slowly add the "stuff" and mix until it is incorporated. No need to worry about over-mixing because there is no flour.
- Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheets. Space them about two inches apart. Flatten the tops a bit with the bottom of a glass. Sprinkle with fleur de sel if you wish.
- Bake for 10 minutes - turning halfway through the baking time. Cool on a rack but sneak at least one while they are warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!