Recipe by Indiana Nurse
This is a longtime favorite family recipe. I always loved when mom had this made when coming home after a day of school! Great for parties and pitch-ins or for an everyday treat!
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut biscuits into quarter pieces and roll in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Dissolve sugar and brown sugar into butter.
- Put a layer of biscuits in the bottom of a bundt pan, repeat process until half-way through.
- Pour half of mixture over top;place remaining biscuits in pan and pour rest of mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes.