Buttermilk Biscuit Monkey Bread
- Ready In:
- 3 (10 ounce) pillsbury refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350° Place nuts onto bottom of greased bundt pan.
- Quarter biscuits; roll in cinnamon and sugar that has been mixed together.
- Place in pan.
- Melt margarine, brown sugar and water; boil 2 minutes and pour over biscuits.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Join The Conversation