Herb Monkey Bread
photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- 5 - 7 1⁄2 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh green onions or 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Combine all other ingredients and mix well.
- Dip each biscuit piece and coat well.
- Layer biscuits in a 12-cup bundt pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is delicious! I used homemade biscuit dough (recipe #229614) and fresh herbs from the garden. I couldn't resist adding garlic, based on your introduction, so added one clove of crushed garlic. (But it was a big clove!) My family dug into it at dinner, and said they would like to give it 6 stars. Thanks, mydesigirl! Made for PAC Fall 2008.
My boys loved this. I used two cans of buttermilk biscuits cut in half and layered them into a bundt cake pan. I probably only refrigerated this 4 hours but it baked up fine. Crusty outside and buttery inside. I only used 1 cup of melted butter but the exact amount of herbs. Thanks for sharing. Made for Zingo ZWT4.
This easy recipe tasted wonderful. I cut the recipe in half and made it in a regular loaf pan. It fit fine but the center was not cooked. Flavor-wise it was very tasty. I really cannot use 8 - 10 servings, so next time, and there will be a next time, I am going to try putting the dough into a muffin tin, three balls per muffin. I think this will work, so I can enjoy there lovely bread things. For ZWT 4.
see 1 more reviews