Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is the recipe mom always made when we were growing up! Creamy, but yet a little tangy.
Make and share this Mom's Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- Brown beef, mushrooms, and onions together.
- Add first water or broth, ketchup, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix second water and flour together well separately - no lumps.
- Stir into beef mixture while adding. Reduce heat and let thicken.
- Stir in Greek yogurt last before serving. Do not boil after adding the yogurt.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.