Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
My sister and I loved it when Mom made this for supper. Potato chips for supper? What could be better than that? Fresh baked biscuits are a fantastic addition to this meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in water
- 1 (14 ounce) can kernel corn, drained
- 1 can mushroom soup, undiluted
- plain potato chips
- Mix together the first 3 ingredients.
- In a greased casserole dish, layer plain potato chips on the bottom.
- Cover with the tuna mixture.
- Top with more chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
Great tuna recipe! My husband loves canned tuna and this was great way to have it for dinner. I even liked it and I don't like canned tuna. I did sprinkle a little cheese on top the last 5 min. of baking for an extra flavor. Thanks for the recipe!
I made this for "Pick Your Chef" and I have to say for being so simple, it was quite good and SOOO easy to make! My 1 year old surprisingly wouldn't touch it but I thought it was yummy. I used ruffled plain chips and next time I think I'll use cream of mushroom soup w/ roasted garlic in it..Thanks!
I really liked this dish, and next time I will put mixed veges into it, and some shredded cheese. Quick, easy and economical - just perfect!