Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Peanut butter criss cross cookies that I grew up with. Love these things and they are definitely a family favorite.
- Thoroughly cream shortening, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in peanut butter.
- Sift dry ingredients. (I usually do not sift them together.).
- Stir into cream mixture.
- Drop by rounded teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Press with back of fork dipped in flour to make crisscrosses.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 10 minutes.
This is great ! My husband like salt so I added course salt to the tops and mashed with the tongs of the fork. He LOVED IT !!