Recipe by WaltSentMe007
This is my Mom's famous meatloaf. She used to make it every year for my birthday in September!
- 1 lb lean ground beef (try to get 95% or higher)
- 1 packet spatini spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 egg
- plain breadcrumbs
- minced onion (or omit)
- 12 ounces V8 vegetable juice
- V8 vegetable juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mush together ingredients.
- Add V8 in phases, you don't want the loaf to be too mushy.
- Reserve some V8 for topping.
- Shape into a loaf& place into a greased pan.
- Mix sauce ingredients, pour on top of meatloaf.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil, bake at 375 for 45 minutes.