Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that my mom made up when we were kids, she would make it often and we all loved them!
- Cut pie crust to make 4 pieces.
- For each pie crust put equal amounts ground beef, onion and potato, season with salt and pepper to your liking. All ingredients should be raw.
- Fold each individual pie to make a little pocket.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until crust is light brown.
- When we were kids we would eat this with ketchup, my husband likes it with gravy.
Really, really good. Up the veggie and good for you quotient by adding chopped carrots or frozen peas. I realize some kids won't eat veggies, but disguised in this, they will. Really excellent. P
This was AMAZING and so so easy!! I have made meat pies in the past, but this is the first one that allows all ingredients to go in RAW - woo hoo! So nice and fast!
I cooked them at 400 degrees for 30 minutes and they were delicious - thanks so much for a great recipe!
This is a great recipe! I have made it as written and dressed it up according to what I have on hand. This is family friendly and good to make ahead then pop into oven before picking everyone up from various activities and practices. Thank you!