Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
The easiest tastiest coconut cake I ever made! cook time includes cooling and refrigeration.
Make and share this Mom's Easy Coconut Cake recipe from Food.com.
- prepare cake according to package directions.
- Combine milk, sugar or Splenda,and 1/2 cup coconut in saucepan . Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
- Poke holes in cake with a fork.
- Spoon mixture over warm cake and allow to cool completely.
- Fold half of the remaining coconut into whipped topping and spread over cake. top with the remaining coconut and refrigerate.
I've been making this for years. It is from the best of bridge series and gets better in fridge even up to a week.