Easy Melt in Your Mouth Coconut Cake
photo by Kitty Kat Cook
- Ready In:
- Bake cake according to cake box directions in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Take cake out of oven and while still hot, poke holes all over top with something the size of a small birthday candle.
- Slowly pour can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of cake making sure it doesnt all run to the sides.
- Slowly pour Coco Lopez over top of cake -- you may have to heat this up in microwave 20-30 seconds to get it liquid.
- enough to pour -- this ingredient is found in the "drink mixers" section of the grocery store.
- If you have time, cover cake and put in refrigerator overnight getting it cold.
- When you are ready to serve, spread Cool Whip on top and then sprinkle coconut over top to taste -- guaranteed to please!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!