- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can yellow wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar and white vinegar in a small saucepan. Heat until sugar is dissolved, about 3-4 minutes.
- Pour sugar/vinegar mixture over vegetables. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- This can be kept in the refrigerator for a week. If it lasts that long!