Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My mom makes this at Christmas time. I’m not a big fan of it but everyone else in the family loves it. It’s a simple dish. *BUY the dried salted cod at least 24 hours before needed, you would need to rinse it many times, place in bowl cover with cold water and keep changing the water every 6 hours.
- Boil the *rinsed cod for around 15 minutes.
- Let the cod cool.
- In a large bowl flake the cod.
- Mix in the chopped Parsley.
- Add the extra Virgin Olive Oil and Lemon Juice – mix.
- Add the Black Olives, Spanish Olives, and pepper flakes – mix.
- Add salt if needed and enjoy.