Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My Sister-in-Law's recipe. She was kind enough to share it with me, so I'll share it with you. She brings this to a lot of family gatherings. It's delicious. I couldn't believe there are only 2 tbs. of parmesan in this, but that is correct. I asked her twice! Don't hold me to the number of servings. I had to enter a number. This makes a lot, though, good for a crowd.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (MSG)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion (I use dried minced onion)
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 loaves French bread or 2 loaves Italian bread or 2 loaves Boboli pizza crusts (or a bread bowl)
- Mix all ingredients; chill for several hours.
- Serve with cubed bread.
- (You could also put this in a bread bowl).
I served this today with Ruffles potato chips at our Christmas gathering. It was a favorite of many of the guests. It was easy to make. I will make it again.
This was WONDERFUL! Thank you for this great recipe!!!!! Made exactly as directed, no changes.