Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Daisy Martinez. To use with Tostones or Chicharrones de Pollo.
- 10 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt or 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 medium Spanish onion, chopped fine
- 3⁄4 cup gently warmed olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 orange, juice of, and
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (optional)
- Bang the garlic and salt to a paste using a mortar and pestle.
- Stir in the onions, then the remaining ingredients. Taste and add a little salt if you like.
- You can make the mojito in advance, up to about 3 days, and keep it in the refrigerator. Bring it to room temperature about an hour before serving.
Simply and easy to make, really tasty... Thanks