Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adapted a recipe to make it lower sugar and gluten free.
Make and share this Moist Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups raw zucchini, Shredded
- 1 tablespoon stevia, liquid
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup nuts, Chopped
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and nuts.
- Mix together by hand.
- Add zucchini (minus liquid).
- Beat mixture.
- Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake 45 minute at 350 deg. F.
I am looking for Candida appropriate recipes and tried this. I made a few changes, due to what I had, so it may have affected the outcome? I used 2 eggs, 1/2 c evoo, 1/2 c coc. oil and 1 T stevia powder. It came out way too oily, too brown and totally flat, after 35 minutes of cooking. Also, this would fit into 1 loaf pan. Maybe the baking powder and soda were reversed in the directions? I thought it was weird that the soda was so much and powder so little. Might try again with less oil and the powder/soda reversed. I also used guar gum and rice flour ground from sushi rice and risotto rice (all I had!)