I adapted a recipe to make it lower sugar and gluten free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- 2Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- 3Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and nuts.
- 4Mix together by hand.
- 5Add zucchini (minus liquid).
- 6Beat mixture.
- 7Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans sprayed with vegetable spray.
- 8Bake 45 minute at 350 deg. F.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moist Zucchini Bread
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.6
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 257.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: