Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adapted a recipe to make it lower sugar and gluten free.
Make and share this Moist Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Put zucchini in strainer and press or squeeze with hands to get excess liquid out.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and oil together.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, salt, vanilla, and nuts.
- Mix together by hand.
- Add zucchini (minus liquid).
- Beat mixture.
- Pour into 2 prepared loaf pans sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Bake 45 minute at 350 deg. F.