Recipe by ~Lana~
Rich brownies! A combination of several recipes I have tried over the years. I love moist, gooey brownies and these are them! I like them topped with my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting. Decadent!
Top Review by wgcompton
These are the best brownies I have ever made. I usually buy M&M Brownies cause I could never find a recipe I really liked. The are the ultimate. I made the first batch on sunday and I made a double batch tonight. Hope it doesn't go from the lips to the hips. Thanks Lana!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- chopped nuts (optional)
- chocolate chips (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven on 350.
- Coat 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 glass pan with margarine or butter (or slightly larger for thinner brownies*might have to adjust cooking time*).
- In a saucepan or glass bowl melt margarine.
- Mix in by hand eggs and vanilla, then flour, salt, cocoa and sugar till moistened.
- With mixer on low/med beat just till mixed.
- Don't overbeat.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour into prepared pan and level with spatula or spoon.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or test with toothpick.
- I like mine gooey in the middle.
- Cool and frost if desired.
- (Try my Fluffy Butter Cocoa Frosting) Cut into desired servings.