Recipe by XtormentedX
I didn't want regular rice krispies treats, so I played around a little bit. It's a little rich but really good
Top Review by welder660
This is great ,, i dobbled the instant coffee and next time i'm going to add even more! This recipe has to be one of the best Rice Krispies square i've ever made! Thank so much!
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 4 cups marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a large pan on low.
- Mix vanilla, almond, and instant coffee together until coffee is dissolved then add to melted butter.
- Add marshmallows and melt completely.
- Remove from heat and add rice krispies cereal and mix until it is all combined.
- Fold in chips.
- Place mixture in a greased 13x9 pan.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate chips.
- Let cool.
- Cut and enjoy.