Recipe by Frenzy
A healthy dish with the essence of the aromatic oregano and basil leaves sprinkled in a rich tomato sauce.
- 1⁄2 garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 125 ml tomato sauce
- 200 g petsai cabbage, chopped
- 100 g cauliflower, chopped
- 200 g cabbage, chopped
- 100 g green beans, chopped
- 200 g firm tofu, diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves, ground
- 1 teaspoon basil leaves, ground
Directions See How It's Made
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the garlic together with the onion for 1 minute. Add the tomato sauce and water and bring to a boil
- Add the chopped Chinese cauliflower and simmer for 5 minutes or until cooked.
- Add the chopped Green Beans and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the Chinese petsai cabbage and cabbage and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the Firm Tofu and simmer for 1 minute
- Season with Ground Oregano Leaves and Ground Basil Leaves.