1/1 Photo of Mixed Green Salad With Parmesan Pepper Dressing
This recipe is from Paula Deen. This salad is can also be served with Spiced Croutons and the recipe is included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups mixed salad greens
- 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
Parmesan Pepper Dressing
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1For dressing, in medium bowl, whisk together cheese, sour cream, buttermilk, mayonnaise, garlic, mustard, lemon juice and pepper.
- 2Cover, and chill.
- 3For croutons, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 4In small bowl, whisk together oil, butter, garlic salt, thyme, basil and pepper.
- 5Place bread cubes on a rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with oil mixture, tossing gently to coat.
- 6Bake for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Note: leftover croutons can be frozen in a zip-top bag for another meal.
- 8For salad, in large bowl, combine salad greens, mushrooms, cucumbers and tomatoes.
- 9Drizzle with half of dressing, tossing gently to coat.
- 10Serve salad with remaining dressing and top with spiced croutons just before serving.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mixed Green Salad With Parmesan Pepper Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 485.8
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 39.4 mg
- Sodium 772.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 11.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed salad greens