Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect light summer dessert--tastes even better after a few hours or overnight. This is great alone, over ice cream or pound cake, or both.
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint blackberry
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 1 pint strawberry, halved
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Grand Marnier or 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- Place berries in a glass bowl.
- Sprinkle with sugar and grand marnier, mixing to distribute sugar and liqueur.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
mmm very YUMMY !! couldn't get any raspberries but did use blackberries, strawberries and blueberries, I served it over icecream. i will definately be making this again, thanks for posting.!!
Delicious! Give this at least a half an hour to "macerate". The juice it creates is wonderful!
Two of my favourite things in this recipe - raspberries and Grand Marnier!! I could not find fresh blackberries so I made the recipe without them and it was deeelicious! I served the mixed berries over French vanilla ice cream along with a crisp sugar cookie - hmmmmmm, yummy!!