Recipe by janem123
From the American Heart Association
Top Review by Ms B.
I served this as a side with Recipe #137082 for dinner. Yummy!. My fresh basil went bad, and I only had parsley on hand, so I used a dried Italian herb mix in the light dressing. The chicken broth adds a depth to the tang of the vinegar.
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh herb
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream or 1 tablespoon low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place greens in a salad bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Chill until serving time.
- For dressing, in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients except sour cream. Cover and shake vigorously until well combined.
- Add sour cream. Cover and shake well. Dressing can be chilled, covered, until serving time or used immediately.
- Before serving, drizzle dressing over greens. Toss gently until well coated. Serve immediately.