Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for when you need something to tide you over. You can pick your favorite meat and cheese...I like turkey and Cheddar.
- 2 whole kosher dill pickles, cut into chunks
- 10 cheddar cheese cubes (1/2 inch, Cheddar, Swiss, Monterey Jack)
- 10 pieces deli turkey (3/4 inch) or 10 pieces deli ham (3/4 inch) or 10 pieces salami (3/4 inch) or 10 pieces bologna, cubed (3/4 inch)
- prepared honey mustard dressing
- Skewer 1 cheese cube, 1 pickle cube, and 1 meat cube with a toothpick.
- Repeat with remaining cheese, pickles and meat.
- Serve with honey mustard dressing for dipping.
Great idea. still have to try it out though but I m thinking.....ham+pinapple+cheese or cherry tomatoes+basil+cheese
Thank you for a great idea for my son's lunch! He just started kindergarten this past week, and I threw these together so he could have something fun as a surprise in his lunch... I did these with just meat and cheese, turkey and colby jack. 4 of these puppies fit perfectly in a snack size ziploc and that's a perfect meal size for my kiddo.
YUM! I used smoked ham. I didn't have the pickles so I used a pineapple chunk instead and mixed some cream cheese with the honey mustard. It was absolutely delicious and the kids thought it was neat to eat off of a stick!