Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love Japanese dishes. This is a simple to make and very fresh dip for veggies, rice cakes, etc. (from Experience Life magazine)
- 3 tablespoons white miso or 3 tablespoons rice miso
- 3⁄4 cup cool water
- 3⁄4 cup tahini
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 2 tablespoons chopped scallions
- Mix the Miso and water until smooth.
- Add the Tahini and mix until smooth. (It should haev the consitency of sour cream - if its too thick add a little more water).
- Add the ginger and scallions.
- Serve with vegetables for dipping.
- (note: this will last several weeks in the refrigerator).
I've had a craving for a miso/tahini dressing and this was simple but good.I made my thinner and added some lemon juice.It is also great on warm grains such as brown rice or millet.Thanks jovigirl!